Sweet & Spicy Mango Salsa
- 2 ripe mangos
- 1/2 medium size red onion
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Large bowl to mix everything together
- Wash, peel and chop up the mangos into small pieces. Wash and chop up the red onion into small pieces, maybe a tad smaller than the mango pieces. Throw in your cayenne pepper and fresh cilantro and mix everything together very well.
- That’s it! Enjoy with your favorite cracker or on top of a avocado half!
Tip: This sweet and spicy salsa tastes even better after it has sat in the fridge overnight!