Raw Vegan Fruit Roll Ups
- 10 strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- Blend both ingredients on the highest setting for 3-4 minutes.
- You will need 3 dehydrator trays for the volume of this recipe. So pour 1/3 of the mixture on each tray and don’t forget to use dehydrator sheets! Spread the mixture evenly, or at least as best you can. Put into your dehydrator for about 10-12 hours at 115 degrees.
- That’s it. And best of all, you can use any fruit combination you can think of!
Below are a few photos from my IG story when I was making these delicious fruit roll ups:
Quick tip: If you would like your roll up to stay “rolled up” so to speak, using your finger add a TINY bit of water to where the roll up is ending to make it stick to the rest of the roll. See the photo above.