Raw Vegan Salted Caramel Sauce or Dip
- 15 Medjool dates
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- High speed blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Before you begin, soak the medjool dates for 2 hours in warm water.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt into your high speed blender and blend for 2-3 minutes.
- That’s it! Transfer into your favorite squeeze bottle if you are using it as a sauce or place into a dipping dish to use a dip for your favorite fruits or veggies. Always sprinkle some extra salt on top for the effect. Enjoy!