Raw Vegan Ginger Sesame Salad Dressing
- 1/4 raw sesame seed oil (not toasted!)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons nama shoyu
- 1 tablespoon raw agave
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 lime
- High speed blender (I use a Vitamix)
- Juice the lime and peel the ginger first.
- Place all ingredients except the raw sesame seeds into your high speed blender and blend until smooth, for about 2 minutes. After the mixture is blended, add in the sesame seeds and mix around with a spoon.
- Transfer the mixture into an airtight container made out of glass (such as this). The dressing will stay fresh in the fridge for 7 days. Enjoy with your favorite salad or as a dip!