Raw Vegan Zucchini Chips
*This recipe will fill a 4 tray Excalibur dehydrator. You may use any other dehydrator or even the oven at the lowest setting!
- 3 medium sized zucchini
- 1.5 tablespoons onion powder
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fine grain rock salt
- Wash and slice each zucchini. Ideally you would like each slice to be between 1.5mm and 2mm thick.
- Add the onion powder, garlic powder, olive oil, and salt into a large mixing bowl. Mix all these ingredients for about 1 minute using a fork or a spoon. Once well mixed, add in all your zucchini slices and coat them very well using your hands.
- Place the slices on your dehydrator trays. Each slice may touch and even slightly overlap the other since they will shrink greatly. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for about 30 hours. Zuchinni chips will be ready when they are crunchy!