Raw Vegan Sweet Corn Salad
- 2 fresh corn on the cob*
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes or 2 cups baby tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 3 limes
*Or about 1 cup canned corn
- Wash and use a knife to cut all the corn off its cob, as demonstrated below:
- Cut the cucumber and tomatoes into larger cubes. Add the cucumber, tomatoes and corn into a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the limes into your mixing bowl and add hemp hearts to the mix as well. Add any other seasoning you like, such as a pinch of rock salt. Mix until the lime juice has fully coated all the ingredients. Enjoy!